[Tutor] Windows User Groups

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 19:49:41 EST 2004

Michael Montagne wrote:
> I need to be able to get all the Security groups
> that a particular
> user is a member of.  This is on windows 2000.  :(.

There's builtin stuff for this on Unix in the os
module, but for Windows, you'll probably need to use
the win32all extension. Although you'll probably get a
better answer from someone else, for questions that
are like this (not often encountered and specific to
Windows), try the Python-win32 group. The information
for the list is at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-win32 .

Daniel Ehrenberg