[Tutor] Reviewing scripts

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 21:17:09 EST 2004

Barnaby Scott wrote:
> THanks for your reply. I'm sure it's just me, but I
> can't make out how to post a link on your site. I
> have
> therefore enclosed the script in case you are
> willing
> to put it there. If not - apologies for sending you
> all this garbage!
>
> Thanks again

Just write something in CamelCase (eg PissiPissi) on
any page. I put up your program and made some changes
to it at http://zope.org/Members/LittleDan/PissiPissi
. Most of the error were really minor or just
stylistic (but there are coding conventions that
should be followed), although I may be missing
something. Could other people review the code?

Daniel Ehrenberg