[Tutor] Starting a USB application on Windows and python23?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 16:31:44 EST 2004

> Any suggestions as to where to look to find out how to start an app
using
> USB?  I was thinking that maybe I could use a USB to communicate to
> generic USB device like I can with pyserial but I am not sure.

I'm interested in this too. I have for a few weeks now been thinking
that it might be interesting to write a USB adapter for Python
- partly as a way to learn about USB and also to try writing
a C extension. If none exists I might look more seriously at it.

If one does exist maybe I'll try Firewire instead! :-)

Alan G.