[Tutor] using the reduce function

Christopher Spears cspears2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 10:30:48 EST 2004

I'm taking an online course through UC Berkeley
Extensions.  We have arrived at the section on
functions.  Hence, the assignments...  I was told that
you need some programming experience for the class.  I
don't really have any programming experience though I
have learned to shell script and have been playing
with MEL (Maya's scripting language).

-Chris

=====
"I'm the last person to pretend that I'm a radio.  I'd rather go out and be a color television set."
-David Bowie

"Who dares wins"
-British military motto

"Far more creativity, today, goes into the marketing of products than into the products themselves..."
-"Pattern Recognition" by William Gibson