[Tutor] Re: problems with py 2.3.2

Alan Trautman ATrautman at perryjudds.com
Wed Jan 28 12:32:00 EST 2004

Hans,

I have had this happen to me and I have found 2 solutions:
1. Go to the Tcl site and install the latest version of Tcl
http://www.scriptics.com/
2. Install active state python and that seems to fix it.
http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePython/

Both of these have worked although the first seems more reliable.

Alan