[Tutor] vb6.0

Brian Wisti brian at coolnamehere.com
Thu Jan 29 16:15:27 EST 2004

If you have the will, then definitely give it a shot. There are a
tremendous number of resources out there for learning Python, and most
of them cost much much less than $1000. Learning Python will increase
your understanding of programming in the same way that learning a new
musical instrument will increase your understanding of music. I am more
than a little biased, but I happen to think you will enjoy Python more
and create more ambitious applications with Python, because it is so
easy to get started - and stays right with you as your projects get more
complex.

Python is free, the tutorials are plentiful and free, and the community
is enthusiastic. Come on in, the water's fine :-)

Kind Regards,
Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com/