[Tutor] vb6.0

Brian Wisti brian at coolnamehere.com
Thu Jan 29 16:15:27 EST 2004

If you have the will, then definitely give it a shot. There are a
tremendous number of resources out there for learning Python, and most
of them cost much much less than $1000. Learning Python will increase
your understanding of programming in the same way that learning a new
musical instrument will increase your understanding of music. I am more
than a little biased, but I happen to think you will enjoy Python more
and create more ambitious applications with Python, because it is so
easy to get started - and stays right with you as your projects get more

Python is free, the tutorials are plentiful and free, and the community
is enthusiastic. Come on in, the water's fine :-)

Kind Regards,
Brian Wisti