[Tutor] vb6.0

Andrew Eidson abeidson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 19:47:58 EST 2004

Being new to Programming in general I can understand.. I just recently
picked up a book that is not in the list.. but has helped me
tremendously  Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner ISBN
1592000738

the premise behind the Absolute Beginner series is to teach not only a
language but basic programming fundamentals in a way everyone likes to
learn by programming games.. I found it on Amazon.