[Tutor] (no subject)

ibrahim cevizci ibrahim_cevizci at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 07:41:24 EDT 2004

        My name is ibrahim ,  i am computer enginnering student. I  probate
in
any open source software development company. I try to investigate ruleCore
but i can't find enough resource about it. I want to find extended resource.
Tutorials are only about what is ruleCore , i want to find how ruleCore is
used. Could you help me for finding resource about ruleCore and an example
of projects.

                   thanks....