[Tutor] stand alone python applications

python at kc.rr.com python at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 08:25:43 CEST 2004

Jeff, it's out there, just have to dig a bit...

Py2exe
http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/

cx-freeze
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cx-freeze/

Gordon McMillan wrote "installer" for python. unfortunately, his page
is no more, but I found one link with the windows checkout...
http://paulbaranowski.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=76

good luck, hope it helps!