[Tutor] Re: Program Questions

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:20:31 CEST 2004

>This is what I saw (there are single quotes around each string
>literal):

heh.  Yours looks like this to me (question marks, not quotation
marks.)  Maybe those are those strange "smart quotes" that some
word processors create. What editor are you using to write the
code?  Are you saving as plain text?

                  def MenuOption(self, option, Account):
                                if option == 1:
                        print ?\n?
                        Account.deposit(input(?Deposit amount: $?))
                        print ?\n?
                        print ?TRANSACTION COMPLETED?
                        print ?\n?
                elif option == 2:
                        print ?\n?
                        Account.withdraw(input(?Withdraw amount: $?))
                        print ?\n?
                        print ?TRANSACTION COMPLETED?
                        print ?\n?
                elif option == 3: