[Tutor] Want to use msvcrt.getch() but can't import msvcrt

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Sun Jul 18 02:48:08 CEST 2004

At 13:16 2004-07-17 -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
>The name only makes sense to hard-core Windows geeks; it's short for
>MicroSoft Visual C Runtime, and exposes some function specific to
>Microsoft's Visual C runtime libraries.

Apart from the fact that the abbreviation msvcrt isn't very
readable, I think there are some key sequences that are
easy to reverse on a qwerty keyboard, and turning 'vc' to
'cv' is one. The index finger is to short, so it looses the
race so to say...

Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus at thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se
I code Python ~ The Agile Programming Language