[Tutor] Understanding DBAPI cursor.execute

Lloyd Kvam pythonTutor at venix.com
Sat Jul 31 22:56:31 CEST 2004

http://python.org/topics/database/

This is a good starting point for Python DB-SIG info.  The API version 2
explains the rules for all of the modules and how to determine how they
implement the parms processing.  I tend to agree that common parm
passing rules would be better, but I don't know enough about the issues
to know why alternatives were allowed.