[Tutor] random number equations . . .

Dragonfirebane at aol.com Dragonfirebane at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 18:00:33 EDT 2004

I was thinking of using the random number generator to randomly choose a
number from the 10 numbers, but i think that would be a bit excessive.  However, i
might need more random numbers later (hence {global rannum =[]}), so i figure
i might as well leave all ten there.

In a message dated 6/3/2004 5:58:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,