[Tutor] IMAP2RSS

Stella Rockford stella at solarenergenex.com
Mon Jun 7 10:09:42 EDT 2004

In constant pursuit of lowering the threshold to web publishing I have
been experimenting with IMPA2RSS in python

here is the script --->
http://www.holgerarendt.de/journal/text/imap2rss.jsp

right about line 58 of Holger Arendt's script I get an error

pcp08247552pcs:~ stella$ /Users/stella/Desktop/IMAP2RSS
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Users/stella/Desktop/IMAP2RSS", line 97, in ?
     makeFeed()
   File "/Users/stella/Desktop/IMAP2RSS", line 89, in makeFeed
     mail = parse(data)
   File "/Users/stella/Desktop/IMAP2RSS", line 58, in parse
     os.remove(f);
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, file found

any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated

-Stella