[Tutor] Python On RedHat?

Ivan Low visional_freeman at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:17:28 EDT 2004

Hi, I had recently install linux and had been trying if make it work for me
and the first problem I encounter was using the python program in linux. I
can access the program using the comman window but that was like a
interactive window for me to test some programming code.
Here's my question, are there python software preinstall in Redhat that work
like those I use in Mac OS? Since I had chose the full installation.
I had access some of those programming tool that had very nice word editing
function that can import or export or create a new project.
Are there such thing for python since I had found out that those are more
for C++?

Ivan