[Tutor] On-line courses.

Josh Eror rumpy at mrbitter.org
Tue Jun 15 17:13:38 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I'm very interested if taking a Python Course to accelerate my learning. My
preference is for a Web Course if possible, but I'd certainly attend a boot
camp type training. The cost of the course isn't so much of an issue. If it's
good, and recommended here, I'll buck up for it.

BTW, the many Python Books I have are great. I have learned a great deal
already. It's simply a matter of wanting to pick up the pace and try a
different mechanism for absorbing the subject.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Josh.