[Tutor] FW: Module 1 question

Francis Moore Francis.Moore at shaws.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 11:43:37 EDT 2004

From: christopher lavezza [mailto:clavezza at hotmail.com]

Christopher,

> Can anyone help us out with this problem in our script?

You seem to have a typo in the following line:

>     t=time.strtime('%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S' ,

The time module has two methods, 'strftime' and 'strptime'.
Try one of these instead.

Francis.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail or by telephone (+44(0) 1322 621100) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
This communication is from Shaw & Sons Limited whose registered office is at Shaway House, 21 Bourne Park, Bourne Road, Crayford, Kent DA1 4BZ. The views expressed in this communication may not be the views held by Shaw & Sons Limited.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by McAfee VirusScan.