[Tutor] Mailing list [mail system is sick; give it time]

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 24 13:20:25 EDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Ezequiel, Justin wrote:

> Is it just me or are there no new messages in the mailing list?
> The last message I got was on Mon 6/21/2004 3:50 PM (GMT+8:00).

Hi Justin,

The mail server that hosts us is being overwhelmed.  Someone's trying to
fix this now: there's an upgrade in progress that should help to fix the
load problem

There's a small notice at the top of:

which should tell us when the mail system is back to normal.  My
apologies;  I can't do anything on my end to help speed things up.