[Tutor] ideas

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Sat Jun 26 15:29:20 EDT 2004

At 01:38 PM 6/26/2004, Conrad Gavin wrote:
>I have been considering this myself recently.
>Certainly, while there is a wealth of resources aimed at teaching python
>or general programming techniques I found myself (personally) wanting
>somewhere to get some structured material. Finding excuses to program
>something in python isnt always the best way to learn quickly.

I have a project or 2 lying about that I'd love some help with. Some of
these are non-trivial, and wading through the existing code would provide a
tremendous learning opportunity, if that's a way you like to learn. These
projects, should they bear fruit, might also have some financial return (no
guarantees, of course). Let me know if this whets your appetite.

Bob Gailer
bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
303 442 2625 home
720 938 2625 cell