[Tutor] ideas

Adam adam at monkeez.org
Sun Jun 27 04:53:50 EDT 2004

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:38:30 +0000
Conrad Gavin <gubbs at fudo.org> wrote:

> What do people think regarding the creation of a monthly
> or bi-weekly'assignment' which could be posted on the list
> or on it's own list, complete with relevant
> material/links? The following edition could contain the
> previous one's solution and invite feedback perhaps.

 I would really relish the idea of taking these on and
giving them ago (and the common discussion they would
generate). This would also give me the opportunity to become
more pythonic, seeing others' solutions, which will almost
definitely be different to mine. I would prefer the
assignments to be smaller rather than larger so that I have
plenty of time to think over the best way of doing it,
rather than jumping in and coding straight away.

Thanks for a great suggestion.

Adam