[Tutor] New Python user on board

Bernard Lebel atyss4si at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:11:53 EDT 2004

Hello,

I wish to introduce myself, it is my first post on this mailing list.
My name is Bernard Lebel, I'm from Montreal (Canada).
I currently work in Marseille, France, as a rendering technical director (we
are doing a full 3D animation feature film called "Magic Roundabout").

I'm already a JScript user and know VBScript to some capacity, because these
two and Python (ActiveX enabled) are available in SOFTIMAGE|XSI (as well as
PerlScript), the 3D animation software I use.

At this point I'm very new to Python but I have read the tutorial in the
documentation, it seems very promising. At this moment I'm mainly looking
into Python to in hopes to develop a rendering management software.

I apoligize in advance for the tons of newbie questions that will follow,
and thank you in advance for your time.

Bye
Bernard