[Tutor] problem with format

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 15:34:33 EDT 2004

>   Friends I have downloaded a calculator programme written in
> python from www.hotscripts.com ... When I open it with python
> I can only see its codes but I want to run the programme.How can i
do this?

I suspect that when you say "open it in Python" you mean you are
that menu item should be severely smacked about the head, it is
a source of endless newbie confusion!).

If so you should see a Run menu, you can simply select that and
it will run. You should also be able to just double click the file
in Windows Explorer (I'm assuming you are running Windows).

If mny assumptions are wrong write back with more specific details.

Alan G.