[Tutor] RE: why are these two uses different?

Stewart Midwinter stewart at midtoad.homelinux.org
Mon Mar 1 14:56:07 EST 2004

Maybe I'm jumping into the middle of this, but why not post a more complete
portion of your code, perhaps structured as a complete python modules, to make
it easier for someone to run your code and see what the problem is? (or did you
do that already, and I missed it?).

One other comment, is it possible to split up the following line:
fcommand=self.Dict.keys()[self.Dict.values().index(hexval)]
into several components to facilitate debugging?

--
Stewart Midwinter
Calgary, Alberta