[Tutor] Start Again

glaine at free.fr glaine at free.fr
Mon Mar 8 03:57:22 EST 2004

Selon Bob Gailer <bgailer at alum.rpi.edu>:

> At 06:47 AM 3/5/2004, glaine at free.fr wrote:
> >Hello
> >I'm new in python. I try to make a script
> >which save the win registry each morning
> >after the win98's running. I have a lot of
> >problems to concretize my idea about the moment
> >when my script start. How to do to run automatically
> >my script each morning after the win98's running
>
> Right-click on the Start Button and pick Explore.
> This should put you in the Start Menu Folder.
> Under this you should see the Programs Folder.
> Expand this and you should see the Startup Folder.
> Put your Python program (or a shortcut to it) in the Startup Folder.
>
> >I will accept any suggestions or ideas. I found
> >some elements with win32events and handle, but I don't
> >understand very well what handle means in python.
> >Is there anybody to explain
> >me ? Thank all for your help.
> >Save Registry.py
> >import _ winreg
> >t=file('c:\\windows\\bureau\\toto.txt','w')
> >p=_winreg.SaveKey(Keys x, Keys y,'t')

> Bob Gailer
> bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
> 303 442 2625 home
> 720 938 2625 cell

Thank you for your idea but it's not that I try
to do. My script must be running automatically
each morning after the Win's starting. I must click
on my script with your idea what I don't want to do.
My script looks like a sub routine of Win98 in my head.
I thank you again very much, because it's great to
share his time and ideas with the others. It's a good
way too to be clearer.
Guillaume