[Tutor] Internship

Shitiz Bansal shitizb at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 06:21:00 EST 2004

Hello,

I am a 3rd year Civil Engineering student at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
I am looking for an internship in the industry in the coming summer vacations.

I have a strong inclination towards programming.So instead of the regular internships available for Civil Engineering student I was looking forward to something related to software development for construction industry.Unfortunately i have not been very successful in my search so far.

If anybody of you have any idea about any such industry please do  let me know.
My skills in brief:
C++/Java, perl , php
learning Python
Fmod graphics library.

If anybody of you is interested please mail me for my detailed resume.

Yours sincerely,
Shitiz Bansal

Do you Yahoo!?