[Tutor] remove me?

Shitiz Bansal shitizb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 00:51:19 EST 2004

Hi,
I too believe there is some problem with your removing prgram.
I have been removed twice though i never unsubscribed.

Shitiz Bansal
Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Emily Lea Connally wrote:

> hey, i thought i had been removed from this list.. how do i re-remove
> myself?

Hi Emily,

Strange. Well, the mailing list software that we use to maintain
Python-tutor had been upgraded recently; it's possible that we may still
be seeing some wackiness from that upgrade.

Try visiting:

There should be an 'unsubscribe' form near the bottom of that page; try
unsubscribing again.

If you run into problems with this, please send a holler to the
administrative address "tutor-admin at python.org", and we'll unsubscribe you
manually.

Tutor maillist - Tutor at python.org
Do you Yahoo!?