[Tutor] Contract work

Karl Pflästerer sigurd at 12move.de
Wed Mar 17 11:03:39 EST 2004

On 17 Mar 2004, Hartley, Paul <- p.hartley at spitech.com wrote:

> I realize this is probably not the right forum for this request. But I would
> be interested in having someone develop software for my company and writing
> the software in Python. Any suggestions how I might go about finding people to
> do the programming?

There is a newsgroup (bidirectional gate of a mailing list)
comp.lang.python where IMO could be the right place to post your
request.  There read and write a lot of professionals.  Also the website
http://www.python.org/ has a job board; you can send your request to the
site admins and they will place it there.

   Karl
--
Please do *not* send copies of replies to me.
I read the list