[Tutor] Where can I get the Numeric.py

Jay Li chyumm at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 21:20:25 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I'm very new to Python. I need to run a program written in Python, but it always had such an error "from Numeric import *
ImportError: No module named Numeric"

I searched online archive. Seems Numeric.py should be a common class in Python. I installed the Python-2.2.3.exe downloaded from the Python website on Windows XP, but there's no Numeric.py on my computer. Where can I get Numeric.py? Could anybody give me a hint? Thanks a lot in advance.

Jay