[Tutor] <var:data>

denis denis.spir at free.fr
Tue May 11 04:15:51 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm starting a new thread, rather a thread class in fact ;-), about Python's
'art' of bindind variables and data. I have been and still am surprised
about that --maybe because I didn't learn programming with this idiom.

In a short series of messages prefixed like this one, I'll try and introduce
my own surprises & discoverings, leading to temporary conclusions &
questions. Thus, much of what I introduce may be wrong ! I hope this will be
useful to many, expecting comments, corrections and... wonders.

denis

PS: The first thread starts today. There may be 3 to 5 threads abouts
several aspects of the var:data topic.
Hope you welcome.