[Tutor] Return key from value

orbitz at ezabel.com orbitz at ezabel.com
Thu May 13 15:37:44 EDT 2004

key -> value have a one to one relationship.
value -> key have a 1 to many relatinoship.

You will most likley need to iterate over your dictionary and check if the value
matches, and construct a list of keys.

If you have such a large datastructure, I wonder why you are doing this in the
first place?