[Tutor] OT: Help required

Gonçalo Rodrigues op73418 at mail.telepac.pt
Tue May 25 18:07:53 EDT 2004

Em Tue, 25 May 2004 21:50:49 +0100, "Alan Gauld"
<alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk> atirou este peixe aos pinguins:

>I think this is OT, but someone emailed me from my web
>tutor but I don't know which language or what they are
>saying. I've tried the BabelFish translator for Spanish,
>Portugese, Italian and drawn blanks with all 3.
>
>If anyone here can translate, please reply to me directly.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Alan G
>Author of the Learn to Program web tutor
>http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld
>
>------------ message follows ------------
>hola a mi me intereza saver programar en python y me
>gustaria poder bajar este programa para poder practicar
>me podrias decir como?

Spanish. A (rough) translation, follows:

Hello I'm interesting in learning how to program in Python and I would
like to download this program so I can practice, could you tell me
how?

With my best regards,
G. Rodrigues