[Tutor] Classes . . .

Dragonfirebane at aol.com Dragonfirebane at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 06:06:07 CET 2004

Hello all,

I was just wondering if it was possible, within a class, to import a module
without importing it in every method.  I'm trying to write an OOP for tictactoe
that uses random to select the computer's move when no obvious moves are
available, and since I separated the program into two files, one for user
interface, the other for the actual work, importing random in the user interface
doesn't do squat, nor does importing it before the __init__ of the class, or within
it . . . any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Orri

Email: dragonfirebane at aol.com