[Tutor] SPE Editor

Bill Mill bill.mill at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:11:43 CET 2004

Nick,

Windows doesn't know where python is, so you have two choices:

1) specify it exactly, like c:/Python23/python.exe SPE.py
2) add it to the Path variable, accessed in Control Panel -> System
Properties -> Advanced (tab) -> Environment Variables (button)
In the bottom pane (system variables) select Path, hit edit, and add
your python directory to the end of the list. Note that all entries
are separated with semicolons.

Or, you could just click the SPE.py file in Windows Explorer, which
should work as well.

Peace
Bill Mill