[Tutor] time.sleep does not return at turn of the hour!!!

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Sun Nov 7 12:41:08 CET 2004

I should have asked about that...do you know about the logging package in
the standard library? It is pretty handy and has lots of useful features.
You can read about it here: http://docs.python.org/lib/module-logging.html

  In Python 2.4 it supports timed rollover logs, though they are not in the
docs yet - you have to look at the source for information about them. If
you can't use 2.4 you could download the latest version of logging from
http://www.red-dove.com/python_logging.html

Kent