[Tutor] C mailing list

Rene Lopez renx99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:46:02 CET 2004

I would have to agree... This list the best programming list I've ever
been on.  The people on this list are actually helpful, and don't seem
to look down upon the newbies like me... where as I don't get that
sort of feeling from a lot the C++ lists I've taken a look at.  So all
of you guys on this list, give yourself a pat on the back, you guys
rock.

Rene

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:22:45 -0500, William Allison <wallison1 at sc.rr.com> wrote:
> Marilyn Davis wrote:
>

> >I couldn't find a beginner's C list from Googling.  I didn't spend
> >much time because I've looked before.
> >
> >As far as I know, this list is the only nice place for beginners.
> >
> >So Isr, if you find anything, please report back.
> >
> >Marilyn Davis

> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&group=alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c%2B%2B

Rene