[Tutor] demon / app I/F better way ?

orbitz orbitz at ezabel.com
Sun Nov 14 18:14:48 CET 2004

What is time critical about this?  Checking a website for updates takes
eons longer than doing some calculations.  Do you have control of both
of these apps code? If so it might just be more efficient in the long
run to rewrite them so that they are one application using something
like nonblocking sockets to do multiple things.

Just a thought.