[Tutor] teaching

Nagi Nablsi nage.ramy at mail.sy
Fri Nov 19 10:17:09 CET 2004

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Dear Sir I interested in python language , I want to
  learn it so would you please : tell me haw I can start if there any
  site teach me that , if there any books Best regards, Naji Nablsi Dear
  Sir I interested in python language , [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.20 points, 5 required)
DEAR_SOMETHING     (2.6 points)  BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
HTML_TAG_EXISTS_TBODY (0.5 points)  BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
HTML_80_90         (0.5 points)  BODY: Message is 80% to 90% HTML
HTML_MESSAGE       (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML included in message
DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12 (1.5 points)  Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date