[Tutor] all elements equal in tuple or list

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Nov 19 18:37:34 CET 2004

At 06:59 AM 11/19/2004, Dick Moores wrote:
>I've been unable to find this. Could you give the URL for the page? I
>figure there must be more good stuff near there..

Documentation is part of the Python installation. But you can also go to
http://www.python.org/doc/

The quote I gave is in the Language Reference. In the TOC under 7 Compound
Statements click 7.1 The if Statement. Then click one of the expression
links which takes you to 5.10 Boolean operations where you find the quote.