[Tutor] py2exe - supress console window with GUI app?

justinstraube at charter.net justinstraube at charter.net
Mon Nov 22 00:20:42 CET 2004

Hello,

Im trying to use py2exe (a huge thanks to Jacob Schmidt for his

Py2exe created the .exe file but when I run it an empty console window
appears with the program. I have looked around but havent seen anything
on how to supress it. I searched through the Activestate message
archives but didnt see anything. Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance for your time.

regards,

Justin