[Tutor] Sort pointers -

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:49:20 CET 2004

Erk, one more thing,

Just playing with that Schwartzian thing, does Python automatically do
secondary sorting?

i.e.

 ('p', 11),  ('bb', 11), ('uu', 11)

Irrelevant bits snipped. So, this is my list sorted by first element.

So after the second sort -

(11, ('bb', 11)), (11, ('p', 11)), (11, ('uu', 11))

I notice it's already sorted them alphaetically.

Is this normal, can I rely on it?

Regards,

Liam Clarke