[Tutor] Introduction/ box

cm012b5105 cm012b5105 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 22:18:27 CET 2004

Hello every body im new to python iv allways wanted to have go
iv noticed there is loads of tutorials on the net for it any way i have a
question which i hope some one will help me find the answer i want to know
how to draw a box iv just installed pygame as i would like to have a go at
making my own game i thought if i could get the source for something simple
like drawing a box that would give me something to start with i hope this
makes sense if not please tell me ill try to explain better thankyou
    nige