[Tutor] Files and such 3

Prospero prospero at prosperosisland.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 01:34:00 CEST 2004

Greetings!

Again, thanks to Danny. It was at the point of trying to implement a For loop
(which you hinted at in your first response) that the whole thing foundered.  I
cannot see any way of doing this to make it look at each line in turn (or at
least none that have worked so far), let alone doing the same backwards.

As far as variable names are concerned, agreed, but the stuff I am doing at the
moment is for checking out the principles and bears limited resemblance to the
intended finished product. Also, I got the impression that line and lines were
reserved words.

All the best,

Prospero.