[Tutor] moving focus away from a raw_input dialog box

L&L Lbrannma at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 21:36:40 CEST 2004

Hi All,

My script uses raw_input to let a user choose from a list. The user can
enter 0 to exit Python (i.e. it's a while loop with 0 as the exit
condition). The problem is that the list presented to the user is quite
long and he/she is not able to move focus away from the dialog box that
results from raw_input (I am running Windows XP). Is there a solution to
this? I would like to let the user scroll through the selection list.

Thanks,
Lance