[Tutor] python 2.3.4 GUI

John Matthews john at 8ftarch.org
Sat Oct 16 19:22:53 CEST 2004

My experience is exactly opposite. IDLE became broken with Python 2.3 and it has
nothing to do with other programming languages being installed because I don't
have any others.

Sometimes deleting the .cfg files in \.idlerc\ makes it work, but sometimes not.
It has always been a problem for me so I still run 2.2.2 which works fine.
--
John Matthews | http://8ftarch.org
I'll be mowing my lawn on Thursday evenings