[Tutor] python and network connections (ssh)

Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos guillermo.fernandez.castellanos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 03:46:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

Maybe you want to have a look to this library:
http://pyssh.sourceforge.net/

Thus it can be done through running shell comands, I guess a library
would make the job easier and more portable (the library seems to work
for POSIX and Windows systems),

I haven't tried personally though.

Enjoy!

Guille