[Tutor] A way to restart a script after it runs?

nik my.mailing.lists at noos.fr
Thu Oct 21 11:59:52 CEST 2004

This is a bit of a diversion from the original question, but I've always
wondered how the duration of that sleep makes a difference -I've always
used 1s, and it's kept the CPU happy, but if was 10ms would that work
just as well? It must depend on how long the process takes before it
calls the sleep and how many other processes are working hard as well,
or does it?

Is there any way of balancing the CPU load, like some kind of dynamic sleep?

nik