[Tutor] about the function

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Mon Oct 25 05:27:08 CEST 2004

If I understand your question, it sounds like maybe pic should be a class.
Then it would keep its position in instance variable and draw itself. Your
code would be
   pic.setposition(position)
   pic.draw()

Otherwise setposition(position, pic) could modify pic in some way so that
draw(pic) knows where to draw it. Or you could pass the position to draw:
draw(pic, position)

More detail about pic would help.
Kent