[Tutor] Mount size

Faulconer, Steven M. STEVEN.M.FAULCONER at saic.com
Thu Oct 28 15:37:18 CEST 2004

Danny,

Thanks for the response. Since the calls are not reliable for NFS mounts, is
there a pure python way of getting that information? We originally had a
system call that ran a df with some awk's and sed's to get what we need, but
we felt that had to be a way within python to do this. We can go back to
that method, but I'd really like a pure python way of reliably getting
available space on local and NFS mounted volumes.

If you or anyone else has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks.