[Tutor] A problem with saveing data for later use.

Lloyd Kvam pythonTutor at venix.com
Thu Sep 2 21:05:14 CEST 2004

The solution to how to save your data depends upon the data and how it
is used.  The tutorials will teach you how to use files.  A file is the
basic tool for saving data.  There is a good chance that the shelve
module can help with saving data for a personal organizer.  You can read
about shelve in the Library Reference Manual.

Your first step is to figure out what your data looks like and how it
will be used.  This can be a tough first project, depending upon how
fancy you need this organizer to be.