[Tutor] Proxies and pdf's

Klas Marteleur klas.martelleur at telia.com
Sun Sep 12 10:06:37 CEST 2004

Hello
Question one: Proxies and Mechanize.
At work i wanna reach an "internal" web page using the Mechanize module. But i
get an error 404 in return. I suspect i get this error for one of the
following reasons:
1.The proxy settings. The proxy settings in windows are like "use the proxy
proxy.company.com port 8800 for http, but dont use the proxy for internal
sites". I can reach google using Mechanize for example. But when i try the
internal site i get a error 404
2. The fact that the page i wanna reach is using javascript.
Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Question two: Postscript to PDF
I wanna convert postscripts to pdf's under windows, is there a module that
could do that for me? Without accessing a third part program as distiller or
a command line program.

Thanks for a great mailing list
Klas